Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our Trip To Morgantown

Over the weekend Mike, Jenna and I took trip to Morgantown to visit our families. It was a short trip, one day and one night, but it was nice to visit with my family. On Saturday night my mom and dad watched Jenna so Mike and I could go to dinner for my Birthday. We were out for 3 whole hours without her. When my niece Taylor and nephew Braden found out we were coming, they decided it would be fun to have a sleepover at Grandma and Pappy's with Jenna. They went out for Pizza, had birthday cake (they couldn't wait so they cut the cake before Mike and I returned from dinner), played in a tent and watched movies. Jenna had a blast!
My parents have my nieces' and nephew's old crib at their house for Jenna but in the past several months she has decided that it is more fun to sleep with Mike and I. So after a long day and night we headed home on Sunday morning. Jenna took a 3 1/2 hour nap when we got home (her average is 1 1/2 to 2 hours).

On Our Way



Jenna and Taylor (the best babysitter)




Jenna and Braden watching Elmo


Jenna all ready for bed


Jenna, Braden and Taylor (playing in the crib she won't sleep in)

1 comment:

  1. Danette,

    How many kids do you have? So cute!

    Carey (Malone) Payne

    ReplyDelete